Pay For Your Dental Treatment Using Your Superannuation
Superannuation can be used to pay for essential Dental Treatment under the ATO’s Compassionate Release of Superannuation program . SuperCare streamlines the application process that is required to access Superannuation to pay for Dental treatments and all out of pocket expenses including private hospital fees, travel and accommodation . SuperCare operates on a no fee - no approval basis and is our preferred provider of Compassionate Release of Superannuation support.
SuperCare can facilitate the funding required for various treatments, including:
- Implants and Dentures
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Braces and Orthodontics
- Root Canal
- General Dentistry
- You must be an Australian citizen or hold an Australian Permanent Residency Visa (PR) and have superannuation.
- Apply for Early Release of your Superannuation to pay for you, or any of your family member’s dental surgical procedures including orthodontics, implants, root canals, crowns, periodontal, oral, and maxillofacial surgery
- You can choose to apply for funding to cover the entire cost of the treatment or part of the cost
- No Interest
- No instalments
- You can apply for funding, if you do not have private health insurance, lack financial capacity to pay the gap or need to fund partners and children, who do not have accessible superannuation
- SuperCare will provide assistance with your application to the Department of Human Services (DHS) for Early Release of superannuation
- Application Fee: $680 is payable to SuperCare, provided the funding is successful. If the application is unsuccessful, the fee is not payable