Dental Braces in Perth
Dental braces are one of the popular ways to achieve an attractive, more beautiful smile. Maylands Dental Centre offers dental braces that will improve your smile, and payment options that can fit your budget.
Experience a Straighter and Healthier Smile with Dental Braces
When you talk or smile, your teeth are usually the first thing people see. Suppose you have severe bite issues or gaps in your dental structure, it can make you feel embarrassed and affects your self-esteem.
Tooth misalignment is a problem that can have adverse effects on your teeth in many ways. It becomes more difficult to keep clean, leading to bad breath, cavities, and gum disease later down the road.
Dental braces can help with teeth misalignment by gradually straightening them into the right position, making them easier to clean. At Maylands Dental Centre, we offer dental braces as an Orthodontic service to help you get the smile you deserve. Our experienced dental team will create a personalised treatment plan to help you enjoy a beautiful, straighter smile. We also offer a wide range of payment options to make the treatment more convenient and accessible.
Common Reasons Why May Need Dental Braces
Maylands Dental Centre
Comfortable Clinic Setting with Cutting-edge Technology
Experienced Dentist and Support Staff
Accepts All Health Funds, and We Offer 0% Interest Payment Plans
We accept all health
funds, and are
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enhance your appearance and confidence. The braces will help make your teeth straight and even. It would make you more confident in social interactions, and it’ll also improve the appearance of your face.
- Easier to brush and floss your teeth. Braces can straighten your teeth, making brushing and flossing easier every day. You will have a beautiful smile and better oral hygiene.
- Prevents gum disease and tooth decay. Dental problems resulting from poor oral hygiene include tooth decay and gum disease. You can practice better brushing and flossing by straightening your teeth to prevent these issues before they get worse.
- Prevent dental injuries. Dental injuries are more likely if your teeth stick out. Braces can pull them back into the ideal position and prevent any future problems with injury or pain.
- Improve speech. Crooked teeth can affect speech and cause lisps, making people very self-conscious. However, this tends to disappear after getting braces.
- Improve your oral functions. Braces can address teeth and jaw alignment, which can help improve your bite and chewing function.
Braces work by exerting constant pressure on teeth and jaws, gradually moving them into the desired position. This is done via the brackets, which are glued to the teeth, and the archwire, which runs through the brackets and applies pressure to the teeth. Over time, the teeth gradually move into place, and the smile is transformed.
It’s worth noting that braces don’t just straighten teeth but can also be used to correct other dental problems. You need to come in for adjustments as recommended by your dentist, so the treatment will be effective.
Patients will need to visit their dentist for regular checkups and adjustments.It is recommended that patients with dental braces visit the dentist every 6–8 weeks. This will help ensure that the treatment is effective and that the patient’s teeth stay healthy.
You should also brush and floss regularly to avoid dental problems. By following these recommendations, patients can ensure they will have a successful treatment.
Dental braces are an important investment in your dream smile, so it’s important to take care of them properly. Here are a few professional tips:
- You should brush and floss your teeth regularly, paying special attention to metal brackets or wires. A small head brush with soft bristles will help you get into all those hard-to-reach places for better oral hygiene.
- Good oral hygiene is important for keeping your braces clean and healthy. Avoid hard, chewy foods that can damage them, such as candy or gum.
- You must be careful not to play with your braces or tighten the wires, as this can cause serious damage.
- Make sure you see your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings, which will help keep your teeth healthy.
The cost of dental braces varies on many factors, such as the severity of your case, the location of your clinic, the type of braces you’re getting and more.
Here’s the estimated range for the cost of dental braces:
Traditional metal braces (traditional braces) starts at around $3,500
Ceramic braces starts at around $5,000
Lingual braces also starts at around $3,500
However, we highly recommend that you visit us for an initial consultation to get an accurate estimate of the cost of your treatment.